From little things big things grow! We started Sash & Belle in February 2014 and after 2 ½ years in business it is time to take stock of where we have been and where we want to go. We thought we would share with you our future direction.
- We will be focusing on more functional handbags without losing style. Many of you bought the ‘Perry’ and this is the direction we will be going. Handbags that look great but are practical too.
- Over the years we have explored different manufacturers trying to find the right quality for the price. To get the quality we have to pay more, you will be seeing an increase in our prices but you can be certain that the quality has improved too.
- We will be offering $7.50 shipping to anywhere in Australia for our customers. However if you spend over $125 shipping will be free.
- We will still stock leather and faux leather but we will be stocking less faux leather in future collections.
- We have had lots of interest from retailers asking if they can stock Sash & Belle handbags in their shops so we are releasing the Timeless Collection in August. We are so looking forward to seeing our bags in many stores. We will have a stockist tab on our website if you want to see where you can buy Sash & Belle bags instore.
- The Sash & Belle ‘Perry’ was the first design released by Kristy, Sash & Belle owner and designer. She has more to come and some will be featured in the Timeless Collection.
- If you are a retailer and would like to stock Sash & Belle bags you can register, pre-order and purchase at our website from 7 August 2016
If you have any questions/comments we would love to hear from you
Sash & Belle team