Can I change/cancel my order once it has been processed?
If you have made a mistake with your order please let us know as soon as possible. If you advise us of your mistake, and provided the product you did want to buy hasn’t been sold, we should be able to adjust your order for you. The sooner you let us know, the higher the chance that we can rectify it for you. Please let us know through our Contact Us page
Do you ship internationally?
We do offer international shipping, charges will appear once the destination has been entered at the checkout. To New Zealand we have a flat shipping rate of $15 AUD
How do I care for my Handbag?
The longevity of any handbag will depend on factors like how often it is used, the weight it carries and environmental factors like heat, moisture and sunlight that the bag encounters while being worn and during storage. Here are some tips in getting the longest possible lifespan out of your new Sash & Belle handbag. Genuine manufacturing faults are usually detected within our 3 month warranty period for PU and 6 months for leather.
For our vegan leather bags that are made from polyurethane they can be cleaned with a neutral cleaner conditioner such as Silpol, by Shucare, by gently rubbing a small amount onto the bag with a soft cloth. They can also be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth with warm soapy water and a sparse amount of eucalyptus oil can sometimes remove grease stains. Harder to move stains and smudges can often be removed by rubbing alcohol on the affected area with a cloth. Always test an inconspicuous area of the bag first though!
For leather bags use these cleaning suggestions:
- Waterproof before use with a good-quality leather protector
- Wipe down the leather with a damp cloth when required
- Apply a leather conditioner on a regular basis
- Store in a cool, dry place where air can circulate and your product is away from direct sunlight
- Air your leather product every couple of weeks to limit the chance of mold.
- Avoid overfilling your product as this may cause stretching and deformation in the leather
- If your products get wet, remove any residual water immediately with a paper towel and allow it to dry naturally.
For fabric bags use a fabric shampoo and clean with a soft brush. It is also a good idea to use a waterproofer, especially for fabric and suede bags.
How do I contact Sash & Belle?
You can contact us anytime by using the Contact Us page, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I keep up to date with new Products, Sales & Promotions?
Subscribe to our newsletter from the homepage or like us on Facebook and we’ll let you know when new stock arrives, when sales are coming up and when we have any promotions. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time.
How do I care for my leather bag?
- Waterproof before use with a good-quality leather protector
- Regularly wipe the surface the leather bag with a damp white cotton cloth, but be careful not to use too much water, because it could damage the leather.
- Apply leather soap or conditioner, as per manufacturers instructions, one or two times a year to keep your leather handbag clean.
- Organic stains from food or blood can often be removed with chalk powder. Crush white chalk, let it sit on the stain overnight and dust it off with a clean cloth.
- It is recommended to store your handbags in their own protective dust cloth bag or use a natural fibre soft pillowslip. Keep them stuffed with clean bubble wrap or clean plastic to retain their shape. Air your bag regularly to avoid mould.
- If your handbag becomes unclean and you encounter any damage while cleaning the handbag we cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur. Keeping your handbag clean at all times will avoid any disappointment
- To prolong the life of your bag use a leather-specific protective spray for brushed or finished leather. Test this product first in an inconspicuous area to see if the finish darkens. White bags will yellow or naturally darken with age
- Avoid hanging your bag by its straps. This puts pressure on its strap connectors and can wear out its seams prematurely.
- Never allow water to soak into your bag. If the bag gets wet, do not use a hair dryer on it. Instead, absorb as much water as possible with a thick microfiber hand towel and allow the bag to air dry and then condition it.
How do I care for my Vegan Leather bag?
- Because vegan leather is a man-made product and is not made of natural fibres (not leather) it is harder to prolong the life of the bag, but here are some tips to help you maintain your bag.
- Vegan leather is a non porous surface so most stains will sit on the top, however when there is heat and moisture the stain can penetrate the material if the conditions are right (or wrong!) for you.
- UV rays (direct sunlight) and very hot cars will dry out the vegan (faux) leather, which will speed up the cracking of your bag.
- A faux leather conditioner can be used on your vegan leather bag, it will soften your faux leather fabrics and prevent water from reaching the surface and eventually cracking your bag.
- Give the surface a regular clean. We recommend warm water with some washing up liquid and a non-abrasive cloth (a baby wipe is good too). Wring the cloth out so that it’s not dripping wet and wipe over. Follow up by drying off with a soft cloth such as a microfibre cloth.
I need the product urgently; Can you send this to me express?
If you require a product urgently and have placed your order by 9.30am EST then we can organise express delivery for you for the cost of $15, as long as Australia Post is open! Delivery times will be based on Australia Post postage guidelines. Please email through our Contact Us page for further details or special requests.
The Product I want is Sold Out, is there any way you can get it for me?
We will definitely do our best! Please email any requests through our Contact Us page and we’ll let you know if we can get sold out stock for you.
What is your returns policy?
Our Returns Policy can be viewed at our Returns page, accessible from the home page.
What payment options do you accept?
Payment for purchases at www.sash-belle.com.au can be made through the following:
- PayPal (Visa/Marstercard)
- Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard)
Unfortunately we don’t currently accept American Express, Diners Club, cheque or money order.